JOIN US FOR ALUMNI WEEKEND!
October 11-13, 2018
During this special weekend, you’ll have the opportunity to attend thought-provoking academic presentations, engage with current SFTS students and faculty, and experience restorative spiritual practices and community worship while enjoying plenty of free time to catch up with old friends and new.
A special welcome is extended to members of the jubilarian class of 1968, as well as graduates and spouses of class years ending in 3 or 8.
The event is free to attend, however lodging and meal plans can be purchased separately on the registration page. Regardless of meal or housing preferences, you must register to attend.
Housing & Meal Plans
- Lodging: Susanna Baird Hall Retreat Center
$100 per night, includes breakfast
- Three day meal plan
(three lunches + dinner Friday night): $75
- Two day meal plan
(two lunches + dinner Friday night): $55
- One day meal plan
(one lunch + dinner Friday night): $45
- Re-Dedication of the Geneva Hall Bells (Thursday, October 11 at 5:00 PM)
- Used book sale at the library – most books only $1!
- Academic Panel, “The Future of Biblical Education,” moderated by Rev. Yolanda Norton, Assistant Professor of Old Testament and H. Eugene Farlough Chair. Panelists will include Biblical scholars from across the country. (Friday, October 12 at 9:00 AM)
- Community Worship with students, staff, faculty, and friends in Montgomery Chapel, with special recognition to jubilarian classes
- Casual Cookout on Alexander Patio with students, staff, faculty, and friends
- Beer & Theology, led by Dr. Greg Love, Associate Professor of Systematic Theology
- Dinner with the President, faculty, and representatives from the SFTS Student Unions
- Workshop in Spirituality with renowned scholars in Christian Spirituality
- Academic Panel featuring Dr. Herman Waetjen
- Campus tour
- Plenty of free time to catch up with friends and classmates
- …and more!
Click here for a full schedule of events!